Game Day Rnd 12 - Carlton v West Coast Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we don’t play them into form.

hoping for the best but preparing for the worst (I don’t even know what that means)

Here is hoping you are on the money DD :thumbsu:

Considering we just managed to.shrug off a rock bottom Hawthorn, I wouldn't want to make bold predictions of a hammering..

Just happy to get the 4 points, as they say.

Eddie goes into the record books today as the indigenous player to play the third most games: 341 - what an absolute bloody champion Ed has been for us over his 2 stints with our mighty club!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few changes to the line up structurally since the 22 was initially released.

~ TDK has moved into main ruck position, over Pitto.
~ Ed Curnow listed on HB?
~ Dow also looks to be starting on ball
~ Doc staying on the wing for now

Quite a big 3 hours coming up for the club here. A win an we go into the bye with a smile, players coming back and set ourselves to build in the second half of the year. Lose, and the wheels come off imo.

There's a few players out there who might not have their careers on the line, but who could at least step a little bit away from the line. Should be some favourable match ups against an underdone opponent.

Good luck Dow - if it is ever happening it probably starts today

Not sure why so much talk about a breakout game for dow. he doesn't need to have a breakout say, just needs to be consistent in the game, don't go missing and work hard defensively. Doesn't need to be best on or even in the best, just a strong contributor along with 15+ others

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back