Preview Rnd 13 - Carlton v Bulldogs Sat 15th June 7.25PM @ Etihad - Team Post #426

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Blues.
Let's walk these dogs!
Screenshot_20190615-075740_Instagram.jpeg

The interquartile range (IQR) is a measure of variability, based on dividing a data set into quartiles.

Quartiles divide a rank-ordered data set into four equal parts. The values that divide each part are called the first, second, and third quartiles; and they are denoted by Q1, Q2, and Q3, respectively.

So if Q1 gets more kicks than Q2 and Q3, they get pretty shat off.

Simple really :think:

…. shuddup.

Hoping for a big crowd tonight. Always good to show to all and sundry that we are a sleeping giant that will be like a tidal wave when we come good. Big crowds (hence decent time slots) are a good start.

High 30's and even a 40 is possible now. 42K?
Who would have picked 32K against Brisbane last week? That simply wouldn't have happened if Bolton still had the reigns.

Ping that pill ffs?

Slap that skin ffs?

Why is Goddard a no? As soon as we don't have Jones or casboult he will be our full back kids a gun
he's not a kid, he's not a gun......get accurater.....

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
No problems we’ll be stronger with Murphy and the players will go in hard, Teaugy is giving the team space to develop self believe and confidence.
We’ll have back to back wins by the end of the day.

I hope you are right. I want another win so bad. I going to be really pissed if we lose again after just winning our first game in what feels like forever.

Jul 12, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
Carlton
And quite frankly, given the fact that we've been rock bottom and hadn't looked like winning a game for a while, I don't blame him for protecting himself.

I reckon he's sacrificed his body enough for our enjoyment.

not quite on board with this, in principle. i agree both that he's not the player he was, and some of the reaction (to his play style and sos's dropping) has been a bit too much. but i think there are certain football standards that players should adhere to, regardless of who they are or how long they've played. if you're unable or unwilling to meet certain standards, naturally enough your place in the side should be in question. time spent as a carlton player or being good previously isn't an excuse for how someone plays now.

i say this not knowing what any of the coaching staff, match committee etc expect of him, of course. if he's been coached or told to avoid contact, that's a different matter.

CFC18

Cancelled
Oct 9, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Still only 5 players in the 24-27 range but 8 players at 22-23.
Why do you think 24-27 is a relevant age range?

Players don't drop off a cliff at 28. It's really only beyond 30 where we start to see this occur.

Also players will have established themselves by 23, and in most cases 22.

Players don't drop off a cliff at 28. It's really only beyond 30 where we start to see this occur.

It's just an age that a lot of people use because it is the average peak performance years.

24-27 is "peak years" of the average AFL player's Career.
Widely accepted Stat in the AFL

not quite on board with this, in principle. i agree both that he's not the player he was, and some of the reaction (to his play style and sos's dropping) has been a bit too much. but i think there are certain football standards that players should adhere to, regardless of who they are or how long they've played. if you're unable or unwilling to meet certain standards, naturally enough your place in the side should be in question. time spent as a carlton player or being good previously isn't an excuse for how someone plays now.

i say this not knowing what any of the coaching staff, match committee etc expect of him, of course. if he's been coached or told to avoid contact, that's a different matter.
that's pretty smart, dumb.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back