Preview Rnd 13 - Carlton v Bulldogs Sat 15th June 7.25PM @ Etihad - Team Post #426

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feels like a while since our last night game?

Cool.
Seems like a life time to me, Sitting in display homes every weekend whilst catching snippets of the game on my mobile between clients is killing me. I can only get to night games and we get Stuff all of them. I am absolutely pumped for tonight. I hope I get to sing the song with the family at final siren.:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not quite on board with this, in principle. i agree both that he's not the player he was, and some of the reaction (to his play style and sos's dropping) has been a bit too much. but i think there are certain football standards that players should adhere to, regardless of who they are or how long they've played. if you're unable or unwilling to meet certain standards, naturally enough your place in the side should be in question. time spent as a carlton player or being good previously isn't an excuse for how someone plays now.

i say this not knowing what any of the coaching staff, match committee etc expect of him, of course. if he's been coached or told to avoid contact, that's a different matter.
And I thought Latin was dead . It was all Greek to meo_Oo_Oo_O

One of the best sides we have fielded in a long time because all of our mature players (bar Docherty) are playing.
Jones.
Don't wanna put the mozz on him, but that's not a bad ad for Weitering's durability there ODN, almost a season's more games than the nearest 22yo and 100 games before he's 23.
So you're saying he's learnt to endure?

They were updating the servers to handle the excitement on the Carlton forum when we go 2 in a row later tonight.
to think we used to go back to back flags...........now if we kick it to one of our blokes there's shouts at the bar.............fmd............

heading into the game now.........it's cold and dark and there might be wolves but that's where I'm going............
Me too, ARM YOURSELF, if not wolves then foxes out back of festival hall. they could gang up on you. You know they don't like it when a marsupial gets called a canine;) We don't want any doggies getting an advantage tonight. GO BLUE BOYS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back