Game Day Rnd 13 - Carlton v Fremantle Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the passes from Weits and Levi Blue_Fusion ?

While Harry would rather sell candy and kick it back to the opposition

Harry's played minimal football and like most young players is prone to mistakes and the occasional brain fade. He had a few down games, but was otherwise building nicely and gaining confidence.

It's far better for our (and Harry's) development for him to be playing AFL.

I don't ignore any of it, but they currently have a better workrate, good goal Levi by the way.

I want Harry in the side too, but he needs to work harder

Bullshit.

Harry isn't perfect, I agree he should improve that part of his game, but ffs despite that flaw, he is still a FAR better option than both Casboult and Kerr right now.

Tell me what has Kerr's work rate got us since he's been in the seniors.

Posts are deleted but doesn't seem to be any changes in the behaviour... Not sure it's effective.

The problem we have is posters who have a consistent negative agenda are triggering others who play the man, not the ball.

I'd love for both to be a bit more constructive with their posting. There will be multiple thread bans every week if this persists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why you are so worked up over this both McKay and Kerr would be in the worst few players in the league if they are getting a game.
Kerr has also taken more marks today than McKay ever has

Rubbish.

McKay is definitely not one of the worst players in the league.

All those marks and nothing but one goal to Kerridge to show for it...

Bullshit.

Harry isn't perfect, I agree he should improve that part of his game, but ffs despite that flaw, he is still a FAR better option than both Casboult and Kerr right now.

Tell me what has Kerr's work rate got us since he's been in the seniors.

You love going round in circles

Harry is not in the side, does that not explain it for you?

Better footy minds, than both of us

The problem we have is posters who have a consistent negative agenda are triggering others who play the man, not the ball.

I'd love for both to be a bit more constructive with their posting. There will be multiple thread bans every week if this persists.

True, I agree wholeheartedly.

It sucks that I can raise concern over our structure and immediately he's after me. As if I'm supposed to say something positive when we are 40 points down and getting worse. Like I've said, exhausting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back