Preview Rnd 13 - Carlton v Fremantle Saturday 16th June 1.45PM @ Etihad - Team Post #291

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the only memorable Baggers v Freo game was the one where Darren Pfeiffer (remember him) kicked the winner over his head at Etihad many, many moons ago.

That’s about it.

Don't remember Fev murdering Setanta in the horrid yellow?

Or the ugliest game ever the year Cripps broke Fyfe's leg? (unintentionally)

Have a feeling Charlie Curnow is going to go MASSIVE today with 6+ goals and over 25 touches.

Was thinking about the match-ups last night, you would think that Joel Hamling would take Charlie, but who then takes Levi and Kerr to a lesser extent. If I was the Dockers, I would use Cox in the backline, better balance for them there and more mobile in attack against our defensive setup.

If we break close to matching forward 50 entries, I believe we will win

This will be the first game I'll be going to since my little cherub was born 8 weeks ago...

...still not sure if I'll watch the game or curl up in a corner of the Victory Room and sleep. :p

Have a feeling Charlie Curnow is going to go MASSIVE today with 6+ goals and over 25 touches.
carn the baggers! big win today, Cripps with 35 poss, big charlie to kick 6, SPS to slice and dice, fish to have 25 and we walk about with a 30 point win!
I wish people wouldn’t do this. It very rarely turns out that way. Effectively put the mozzers on him already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About the only memorable Baggers v Freo game was the one where Darren Pfeiffer (remember him) kicked the winner over his head at Etihad many, many moons ago.

That’s about it.

Nah, how about the game under the roof when Ballas annoyed basically every member of the Blues team had his jumper torn off and still kicked goals basically nude. I came over from Perth for that game and it was a beauty.

Nah, how about the game under the roof when Ballas annoyed basically every member of the Blues team had his jumper torn off and still kicked goals basically nude. I came over from Perth for that game and it was a beauty.
your kids are looking good.

That Giro looks a bargain off the rookie list. Neat and smart like Caleb Daniel.

This will be the first game I'll be going to since my little cherub was born 8 weeks ago...

...still not sure if I'll watch the game or curl up in a corner of the Victory Room and sleep. :p

At least O'Shea is out. I remember a convo we had before the birth. Congrats on that BTW as well if your back at the footy all must have gone well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back