Preview Rnd 13 - Carlton v Fremantle Saturday 16th June 1.45PM @ Etihad - Team Post #291

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be cheering on the blue boys with my 9 month old boy - he's already got his beanie on

Just need to get him to nap before the game, that's the real struggle
play him loops of ross lyon interviews

TooBlue14

Cancelled
Feb 5, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Will be cheering on the blue boys with my 9 month old boy - he's already got his beanie on

Just need to get him to nap before the game, that's the real struggle
My daughter just turned 1 and is now attempting one nap at 12:30/1 in the arvo. I know your struggle. hoping she sleeps for 2 hours plus so I can watch in peace. Lol

blue healer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
wagga wagga
AFL Club
Carlton
My daughter just turned 1 and is now attempting one nap at 12:30/1 in the arvo. I know your struggle. hoping she sleeps for 2 hours plus so I can watch in peace. Lol

My wife used to put ours to bed and visit her Mother because she couldn't be around when a Carlton game was on. Not sure I was such a great father at those times, but they seem to have forgiven me. I'd be much better now but that could be because we're not that good anymore..

blue healer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
wagga wagga
AFL Club
Carlton
Got up early.
Had a 4b2 that needed some attention.
Furiously worked it.
Woodchips everywhere.

Heard someone or something whispering.
Looked around nervously.
Couldn't be?
No, not again.
Shut up.
You're not real.

"Caaaaaarlton, caaaarlton, caaaarlton"
"Cripa, Cripa, Cripa"

Must be something in it.

Blues by 17

Is 4b2 code for laying a cable?

Rugging up and heading to Docklands. First game live since Collingwood. Really looking forward to seeing LOB and Kerr for the first time, and JSOS in the middle. Samo with a bit more fitness and Weiters back in form.

Hopefully Pickett and Kennedy next week.

Us by 7 points. Go baggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back