Preview Rnd 13- Carlton v Gold Coast Saturday 13th June 7.25PM @ Metricon - Team post #296

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I live on .mine browsing BFas much as possible ..

The wife gets the shits she says their not even real people you talk to ..I said how much more resl do you have to get than fellow blues supporters ..
Nice one mate. Yeah we gotta stick together.
We are Carlton, **** the rest.

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is hand me down from my daughter i bought her 12 months ago ..nothing flash but does me ..

Haha mate think you are missing the innuendo here!

In all seriousness, I use a Galaxy S7 which is just over a year old. Much better than Apple and their forced use of iTunes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks ..i did google it and some were going for $39..I'll make sure i get a good one ..
I think it's called Chromecast Ultra or something... I spoke to someone at JB Hifi about them and apparently they're significantly better than the cheaper model.

Edit: but then again, they were trying to get me to buy one, so perhaps the $60 one would suffice.

I have a very strange feeling this will be our first BIG win of the season. Margin wise that is.

In the days of Ratten that would have meant a certain loss. Under bolts the fragile minded front runners are gone- or seems to be. This has to be the first game that we have gone in as favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back