Preview Rnd 14 Carlton v Collingwood Sun 24th June 3.20PM @ MCG - Final Team post #513

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soapy V

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Giving away 12 CM to a bloke who can jump and is clunking them. Won't end well. Might need Jones who gives away roughly the same height but has a better leap and more athletic.

So? Put Kruezer on him? Win the midfield and the defence will be a lot better. I'm putting my faith in Cripps Kennedy SPS Curnow Dow Fisher Jack to more than break even

bleednavyblue

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2017
In a galaxy far far away......
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
So? Put Kruezer on him? Win the midfield and the defence will be a lot better. I'm putting my faith in Cripps Kennedy SPS Curnow Dow Fisher Jack to more than break even
Yep! Win or lose i wanna see Kennedy, Sps, Dow, O’Brien, Silvagni, Fisher, Charlie etc absolutely bust their guts and be unable to walk at the final siren, want to see them leave nothing out there

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
I think Charlie Weiteirng Dow SPS Fisher Jack Garlett will have big games today. Polson will do some nice things and some great tackling, will kick 2 goals.

One of those days where the younger group show just a bit more to get excited about.

PS Cripps will dominate

Hope you are right. I need to see something to smile about today out there. Been a real tough gig being at games lately. Would kill to see us just kick 14 or 15 goals for once.

RedFury

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton

I was simply commenting on the merits of the individual matchup. Of course denying him access via midfield supremacy and team defense would be the ideal solution, but the reality is that he will get opportunities so no harm in having the best matchup when that happens.

Has Kreuzer ever played defense on a key forward in his career? Or were you joking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back