INS & OUTS ...

For moi - NO CHANGES!

azlou

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2010
hampton
AFL Club
Carlton
Tough to know who would get dropped for them also maybe its time SPS gets dropped or moved into a mid/forward role. Those chip kicks are not very useful deep in defence
Yep much better to go mm plan of long down the line lol 30 meter reliable kick opens up an inside kick or a 50 meter kick which adds up to 80 meters I just don’t understand what people don’t understand about possession football

skadoosh

Premiership Player
May 26, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
I would like to destroy their entire existence.
Thank you.

Probably no changes, Cottrell's ball use was often disappointing, but in terms of a replacement outside midfielder/wingman, his only competition is O'Brien, who hasn't exactly been lighting it up.
No changes for me.

Cottrell is growing each week. A couple of poor kicks, however 12 disposals with 416m gained is immense.

I’m not convinced Cottrell belongs just yet. He’s had a taste, time to get back and work on things. Nothing wrong with that either.

Maybe Cunners for Cottrell..

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Very nervous for SPS. Might be time for Dow to get a crack. My only change to consider.

Perhaps Pitto because Pies are a smallish side and Grundy is struggling ATM.

skadoosh

Premiership Player
May 26, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
How do we think TDK would fare against Grundy if used as #1 ruck? Tactically, would Teague leave Pitto in and rotate them 50/50 on Grundy or stick with TDK?
Does anyone have the bounce attendances stat from tonight's game? Was TDK playing as #1 ruck?

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
How do we think TDK would fare against Grundy if used as #1 ruck? Tactically, would Teague leave Pitto in and rotate them 50/50 on Grundy or stick with TDK?
Does anyone have the bounce attendances stat from tonight's game? Was TDK playing as #1 ruck?
Teague likes consistency. I’d back him to keep this structure and beat up on Grundy. Pitto smashes and TDK capitalises. Stretch their small backline too.

Back