Autopsy RND 15: "Another 100+ Loss" Negatives v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Have at it people. Lots to choose from this game.

If theres a positive, feel free to call it out (Oscars 100 goals for example) but there isn't much.

A side note: The Best and fairest will be an absolute riot this season :eyes:

PLEASE TAKE NOTE

Dont abuse each other, its just not needed. You can argue about opinions but we're in no mood for abuse.

If it happens report it.

Same to any visitors here.

God Speed my friends

If ANY positive is to come out of it, the powers that be will accept just how dire it has been.
I don't believe until now that those within the insulated walls of MRP have TRULY accepted the state of play.

This? The worst loss ever by 5 goals more than the previous record?
Plain proof.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You see, it may seem like we've lost by 4000 points, but, as I've been reliably informed by our betters across the pond, the only reason that Sydney could beat us by 4000 points at all is because our bold incompetence allowed us to dictate play.

So in a way, not only did we have a moral victory, but we saved Australian Rules Football.

Everything's.fine guys. nic will be back after the bye next year. The cavalry is on the way etc etc.

Now I can settle into Freo Essendon where whoever wins is another steaming dump in my mouth.

We got players back and had an extra week to reset and served up that performance. Heads absolutely have to roll.

We aren't just poor. This is an entire organisation that is on its knees. The financial strength of the club is just going to prolong acceptance of our reality. We are not even state league quality.

I come in peace.

As a man who plays soccer, my local team lost 15-0 last week. It’s shattering. We haven’t won a game all year and our average losing margin is 8 goals. But there are always little, even if they’re minuscule, positives from every game. Even if it’s just one bloke getting their hands dirty and showing they gave 100% for a tackle.

So you have to keep looking for the positives otherwise you’ll just hurt even more.

And on another note, you’re still a chance to beat Saints next week because the AFL world should know by now how big of a choke artist we are.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I REALLY REALLY hope the club has appropriate psychology / counselling arrangements in place for their players and staff but somehow I seriously doubt it.

Nesbit probably doesn’t want to spend money on it because he somehow financially benefits from every penny the club saves

Didn't watch 1 second of this game. Got better things to do in my life. Although saying that I'd rather do something like pinning nails though my scrotom that watching this team right now.

Heads have to roll. This is the worst AFL side in the history of the game
The gap between our side and the league standard is insane. Sydney were 15th for crying out loud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back