Preview Rnd 15 - Carlton v Adelaide Sat 1st July 2.10PM @ MCG - Changes post #230

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if maybe that is Gibbs issue. There were rumours he didn't like Boltons coaching style - I think the rumour was he found it too 'school teacherish'.

One small thing I noticed in the Gold Coast game at 3/4 time when he got them in a circle Gibbs hung out of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Errrrrr...
No.
Really. No.

Doesn't seem to be much interest for this game, at all.

Happy for Gus to come back in, but it's not really on the back of great form.
In fact, his form has dropped off a little in recent weeks and he's somehow looking slower than he had been earlier in the year.

Anyway, only the best to him today and it shouldn't be long before we see the younger Ciaran back into the team.

Going to be a magnificent day for football. Currently minus 1 at TL's house but it is blue skies and sunny. To those heading along enjoy the day and Go Blues!
Not making it to the game today, but you couldn't get better conditions. Go Blues!

Wouldn't mind seeing Marchy tried forward at some stage this season.
Maybe today's the day?
Can take a good intercept mark, could be handy up forward given we don't seem to aim our forward entries at our players.

Won't be watching today.
Good food in the city awaits my belly.
I'll be following the game day thread,so's youse all better make it full of "oh yeh's","how about that's","niiiiiiiice's","you bloody ripper's" etc.
Keep me well informed and happy's!!
Thanks in advance
cc
:):thumbsu::rainbow::footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind the changes - but some shaky ball users have come in and may ultimately cost us
Williamson missing again is a real bugger - love his work

SPS & Pickett were liabilities last week - basically played 3 short in the first half when they didn't touch the ball.

If Jones takes Walker and we keep Eddie from turning it on - we're a big chance at the mighty MCG.

Krooz BOG again, Blues by 9.

Take a look at the Swans' players remonstrating with Bugg last night. A lot more genuine and pissed off than our meek efforts re Houli. Bugg actually looked fearful and even ends up on his arse. That's a response. Parker then went on to label it a 'dog act'. Us?

Wouldn't mind seeing Marchy tried forward at some stage this season.
Maybe today's the day?

I'm just hoping we can find something up forward that shows some good signs before the year is out - want to go into 2018 with some confidence in a new (tweaked) set-up! As we all know, defence overflowing with options now so it's time to start (at least trying) seriously addressing forward and midfield set-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back