Preview RND 15 - Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 30th June 5.20PM (EST) @ Optus Stadium - Final Team Post #517

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in who Kennedy goes to/plays on today Fremantle has some bigger bodied mids Fyfe Mundy Blakley followed by Brayshaw Walters Langdon Cerra Conca rolling through there at times as well.

There are 4 players that are the difference in the sides.Fyfe,Walters,Mundy and Hill,the rest of the side we can match but they will be the difference.
IMO:ECurnow-Fyfe
Murphy-Mundy
Hill-SPS
Walters-Nobody!
Curnow - Fyfe
Setterfield- Mundy
O'Brien - Hill
SPS - Walters
Also would like to see Kennedy go up against Fyfe if Ed struggles with his size...

Positive is a state of mind.
I am positive we are in every game up to the final siren.
Always been the way.
You just never know what is going to happen today, next week, next month and so on.

Never more so than now with a young gifted side about to bloom.

People see it differently, some are positive and some are maybe more realistic based on evidence. Or as I call it nervously optimistic. I have no issue with either. It's the world will end, this place is crap etc that I personally don't like.

Electricity has been turned off until a bit after 3 for upgrade..
Shirley it will be back on befor kick off..
The teenagers think their throat has been cut 😩 😩

Edit.
Don't stress power is back on already.
Good time to have a campfire in the back yard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Ed to Walters? I know that leaves Fyfe open but if Walter starts taking hold of the game Ed could shut him down and maybe LOB to Fyfe?(don’t hurt me)...he played a couple of games in a defensive shut down roll under Bolts this year didn’t he?

Last edited:
Probably been covered but I’d certainly try Jones forward and leave Levi down back, just saying

Walters is a real problem. No doubt about it.

I'd send SPS to Walters. Tell him to shut him down then try to expose him the other way. Worth a crack.

I don't like Mundy on Murphy. Setters to Mundy. Tell him to learn. Mundy is pretty much the player I think Setters could become.

Maybe let Walsh/ Obrien go head to head with Hill.

And yes. Ed needs to go to Fyfe. Shut down Fyfe and its a huge step to winning the game.
Everything worth a crack IBB, coz most things we've been doing aint working so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back