Preview RND 15 - Carlton vs Adelaide (Crom) - Sunday June 27th 4:10pm (EST) @ Marvel Stadium - Team - Post #762

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see us manic at the man and in the tackle. I want to see desire, I want to see that their egos have been pricked.
I really just want to see us be hard at it.
I just want to be able to say at the end of the game we had a real dip.
I want to feel proud of them.
You sound like Teddy Whitten revving the Vic team up in a state of origin game.😁

Fogarty needs a rest, that’s all. A week off from all footy.

I meant LOB, not Cottrell - but guessing the response would be the same from you! Honey is a jet, not sure what else he needed to do to get a game.
not so much what they need to get a game..
we just desperately need 4 pts for the sake of club stability.....we just honestly need the best 22 playing
i get it we are developing .....but look at Dow,i think be alone cost BB now Teague perhaps as well....it becomes very expensive each week putting a deficit in the middle like that......because that is what has happened as just one xample

not so much what they need to get a game..
we just desperately need 4 pts for the sake of club stability.....we just honestly need the best 22 playing
i get it we are developing .....but look at Dow,i think be alone cost BB now Teague perhaps as well....it becomes very expensive each week putting a deficit in the middle like that......because that is what has happened as just one xample
It’s not Dow costing Teague, it’s him consistently picking unfit, and older players who are not getting the job done. The teams that have leapfrogged us are playing kids.

I want to see us manic at the man and in the tackle. I want to see desire, I want to see that their egos have been pricked.
I really just want to see us be hard at it.
I just want to be able to say at the end of the game we had a real dip.
I want to feel proud of them.

I don’t think I’ve seen a single quarter of football this season where we’ve been manic at the man. We’re not the type of team to wrestle another team into submission.

All we can hope for is maintaining possession, not burning ourselves out, that when the mental collapse happens it’s not as bad as it normally is, and that we’re accurate.

I don’t think I’ve seen a single quarter of football this season where we’ve been manic at the man. We’re not the type of team to wrestle another team into submission.

All we can hope for is maintaining possession, not burning ourselves out, that when the mental collapse happens it’s not as bad as it normally is, and that we’re accurate.
Ahhh. Hope and greed. Brings many a man down.

Really worried about the lack of a 2nd tall forward option. A lot of ball will be directed through Harry, they will double and triple team him. We really need to lower our eyes and look for the hit up option.

This needs to be a dominant 4qtr performance today. Anything less and I feel Teague is done! No fade outs, no red time goals against, no shirking a contest. Head over the ball and be relentless, show us what we know they can do

This needs to be a dominant 4qtr performance today. Anything less and I feel Teague is done! No fade outs, no red time goals against, no shirking a contest. Head over the ball and be relentless, show us what we know they can do

Teauge is done regardless

This teams age profile is now til 2025 (and even then we need to find a key defender for Jones) we don't have time waste on a coach who doesn't know what they are doing.

Really hoping Josh Honey can have an impact and show some promise today, doesn't need to be bog but desperately needs to have a good game otherwise I fear he will be out again and his career will be over before it begins.

Headed to the game today, definitely echoing the feeling of positivity. Believe that our midfield mix should have a good crack at it with SPS playing predominantly on-ball in the VFL, Kennedy having one of his best games in the Navy Blue last week and Cripps playing nearly strapless last week shows to me he is freer than he has been in years. Expect Walsh to be tagged, but Cripps to enforce accordingly. TDK to play a full game in the ruck, probably get ran ragged by ROB but believe he will win us a lot of ball out of the middle of the ground. Don’t be surprised if ROB kicks a couple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hoping Josh Honey can have an impact and show some promise today, doesn't need to be bog but desperately needs to have a good game otherwise I fear he will be out again and his career will be over before it begins.
Not in the 22 unfortunately :(

Don’t think he’s even playing
^ beat me to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back