Preview RND 15 - Carlton vs Adelaide (Crom) - Sunday June 27th 4:10pm (EST) @ Marvel Stadium - Team - Post #762

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s not Dow costing Teague, it’s him consistently picking unfit, and older players who are not getting the job done. The teams that have leapfrogged us are playing kids.
then we have to look further into our development programm as to why Guys Like Cerra have doubled down on stats on our Dow and now we want to offload Fisher and or Samo to even that up
this has been a devastating loop at this club.....maybe they just are happy to franchise the carlton brand and we can all live off memories

then we have to look further into our development programm as to why Guys Like Cerra have doubled down on stats on our Dow and now we want to offload Fisher and or Samo to even that up
this has been a devastating loop at this club.....maybe they just are happy to franchise the carlton brand and we can all live off memories
just like a 2 for 1 incubator academy

Yes and if SPS had at much midfield time as Dow or cerra I would say SPS would of had more impact - Fischer also -

Yes and if SPS had at much midfield time as Dow or cerra I would say SPS would of had more impact - Fischer also -
quite uniquely i find it bemusing Cripps pretty much did his own elite step up or a large part of it..going out and training his own programm

Dow just has not been trained hard enough....he looks a million dollars but just not fit enough and does not want the ball ....i find that hard to understand at this rate ?
expecting a solid game today off Samo and much of the team
we should take 4 pts
however there are many issues

Obviously

Looks like Newman is the sub. Honey and Newnes playing.
I thought Honey was the emergency. Who has come out then ?
As Aph pointed out, Newman is the sub.

Who going to chop out in the ruck silvagni Kennedy Harry cripps Jones ?
Jones and/or McKay at the centre bounce (rarely), probably Cripps at general stoppages.

Basically guarantees that no one will be hanging off Cripps at the ball-ups, which is a positive.

Yeah, could see Cripps chopping out. Silvagni is an option. I’d love to say Martin as he has one hell of a vert but I’d be surprised if he can get airborne right now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smaller forward line this week with TDK moving into the ruck.

Will Kennedy play predominantly midfield or be shifted into attack?

McKay will have Butts, who will absolutely need support from Doedee to have any hope of not getting pantsed, so really important we structure up properly to make the most of that match-up.

Fingers crossed that Dow and Stocker get big midfield minutes.

No late changes.

Nic Newman - SUB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back