Preview RND 16 - Carlton v Freo Saturday July 3rd 7.40pm AEST @ MCG - Team - Post #526

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they black shorts for the home team? I thought they were whatever colour matched your top, so we wore navy shorts, Hawthorn wore brown, etc.

It was blacks shorts for everyone up until 1975 when colour TV came in.

Having said that, Carlton were quite innovative in that we wore matching navy blue shorts at least from the late 60's.

FMD umpire blaming has started

Did they miss a decision 7 hours out?
Was going to post something similar. People who go into games knowing who is umpiring and even worse, who umpires are, already go into the game with a negative agenda, no matter how good or bad they perform.

Apart from razor ray and the woman umpire, I would have no idea who is who (obviously know those two from the media coverage they've copped over the years)

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Our engine room has to contain Fyfe ,Mandy ,Walters, Bradshaw ,Cerra & Serong to win this game.
It won’t be easy, Sean Darcy at 203 cm & 112 kg will provide good service Rucking.
Got the fingers crossed, Go Baggers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FYFE completely dislocted his shoulder around 3 weeks ago...he is gone,we are lucky they are going to play him before surgery,potentially it might sting them to have.
We might see him pop up at HF etc.....and captain them etc
Brayshaw ..the one we might want to tag with ED...

We want 4 points on this one.................. 🗣 🗣 🗣 🗣 🗣 🗣

Certainly not the late 60s.

That's not my recall at all. Doubt it a lot. Like to be proven wrong

No need to be rude ???

Here's a photo of 1968 - look navy blue to me but I could be wrong. i was at the '72 Grand Final and they definitely wore navy blue shorts then.

1625301008730.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back