Game Day Rnd 16: Derby 50 - West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

No you’re not. Aside from everything else, we are guaranteed to play them twice every season. That’s 2 wins straight away if they’re a poor team.

Yea, but at the end of the day, wouldn’t you rather watch a good game of footy?? It’s got to the point where I almost feel sorry for their fans
Not the team..

I think r Lyon is one of the reasons I stopped watching other games, just boring as bat sh*t horror

Yea, but at the end of the day, wouldn’t you rather watch a good game of footy?? It’s got to the point where I almost feel sorry for their fans
Not the team..

I think r Lyon is one of the reasons I stopped watching other games, just boring as bat sh*t horror
I want to watch us play finals and two wins is a big help in getting us there.

Not the team..

Nope. I could watch us flat track Freo every week for the rest of my life and would still come back for more.

Not the team..

Go read the cockburn board for half an hour or so, that'll make you forget about feeling sorry for their fans.

Yeah quite happy knowing that they are defending him and have to sit through Ross Lyon games every week. Perhaps you could justify it when they were winning but as soon as the wins dry up it must feel like you are just pouring money down the drain to go and see "top" grade football that looks like that.

Ya gotta love the way they discuss WCE supporters.They say that when we have a year or two with no success we call for heads to roll.But they say it like its a bad thing!! We are successful from top to bottom and contrary to their opinions;that does include us the supporters whose money helps bankroll the club and whose numbers bring sponsers.Ahhh success!! Its like a drug;i want more!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back