Preview Rnd 17 - Carlton v Adelaide Sunday 13th Sept 1.05PM @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Besides his final match winning moment Cottrell had a pretty dirty night... although that moment was pretty special so thought it would have earnt him another week.

Not overly surprised though.

Don't know what LOBs done to deserve a call up but lets see what he's got.

Gibbons and Eddie no brainers
I like they based his selection on the match as whole and not the one moment. His game was pretty putrid except for the most important moment of the game.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

If Melbourne win tonight, boys better be coming out breathing fire tomorrow to ensure our season is still alive!
technically, Gws has stkilda next week which they could very well lose, and have much lower percentage than melbourne.

Might work out better if GWS win tonight, lose next week, and we win both games

Maybe McGovern is in because the MC think he will fire up against his old side.

Bit harsh on Cottrell though, yes he had poor game apart from the goal, but his poor game was still better than McGovern's.

If Collingwood lose to Gold Coast they plat port in there last game
I reckon our best bet is taking 8th.
Brisbane will rest players against us, Port will rest players against collingwood.

GWS beat melbourne tonight, then stkilda beat GWS next week.

In my opinion this is our best bet

Any place in the top 4 is gold this year. No real away or home games etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This club is becoming ajoke! Bloke gets dropped after stadning up and winning us a game, while certain favourites stay in, and for what?

Disgusted

When the game was on the line, the young new breed of kids stood up and won it for us.

The so called senior players were invisible and stay in and the kid who kicked the winner goes out. sickening
Sickening? Might be a slight over reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back