Game Day Rnd 17 - Carlton v Bulldogs Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven years and the Casboult experiment has failed. Yep he has a good pair of hands when the ball is in the right position. Once it hits the ground then he is useless. His kicking is still inconsistent...Need something new.

Oh no, BB wouldn't dare give McKay a game, would rather we didn't even score over 100 in a game for the rest of the year while we ruin te young McKay in the reserves where we have absolutely no midfield to deliver the ball to him lol

Bit of perspective people. We're down to players 32-38 getting a run, we're out of first gamers.

We're scraping sides together.

Today's game, by the look of it, we were down to one rotation late in the 3rd.

Take a breath.
Nah. There's some s**t that needs cleaning. Our refusal or inability to create space, run and carry the ball or actually hit a ******* target forward is complete horseshit. I'm sick of kicking ten goals a game. It's ****ed.

The Dogs have been poor for most of the season, but apart from the first quarter we have been ordinary. Disposal appalling, and our mids have been slaughtered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20pts is flattering and the only positive from this game.

Every bloke out there should be in Port Phillip Bay waist high at 5am tomorrow morning.

Agreed. i criticize the man as much as any player. I just dont agree with the constant bashing he cops when other players who are his lesser get a free pass!

Doc just dropped a sitter cuz he got scared... Nothing in here.

Agreed. i criticize the man as much as any player. I just dont agree with the constant bashing he cops when other players who are his lesser get a free pass!
Yeah fair enough.

we're so well drilled we even lose the same way consistently- we have our close losses where we've had plenty of chance and than we have our absolute gut wrenching full of frustration/ terrible disposal days like today, richmond a few weeks back etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back