Preview RND 17 - Carlton v Sydney Saturday 13th July 1.45PM (EST) @ SCG - Team Post #466

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we put in a four quarter effort there’s no reason we shouldn’t win by 20 goals.

Crippa - He’ll be refreshed after a few weeks off and I just want him to Hulk-smash the entire swans midfield

McKay with 47 contested grabs

Kick straight please

Cut em up on the rebound

Defend from our fwd half

I mean I want to win every game but the Swans at the SCG hasn’t been done since the Judd days. 2011?

If we put in a four quarter effort there’s no reason we shouldn’t win by 20 goals.

Crippa - He’ll be refreshed after a few weeks off and I just want him to Hulk-smash the entire swans midfield

McKay with 47 contested grabs

Kick straight please

Cut em up on the rebound

Defend from our fwd half

I mean I want to win every game but the Swans at the SCG hasn’t been done since the Judd days. 2011?
I was there when juddy cut loose on a friday night. Was a royal wedding night but not sure which one. Carlton wins are far more important to me than royal weddings.

We need Jones to have a ripper of a game too I reckon ..

He will be good. I expect Cripps to have a blinder and "my call" for today is SPS to be BOG and we kick over 100 points

PS Good luck to Hugh Goddard today. Been super impressive this year and has really earned his spot. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we can win this and its games like this that despite what judd said that can only enhance teagues chances, so far i like what i have seen on field and i like how he handles off field interviews etc. keeps it basic without all the stock standard cliches. i likes the fella

6 degrees outside and raining BUT don't have to go watch live. :cool: Sit back in the warmth and watch live on TV. Very confident today with the line up we have and with Cripps back. Makes a huge difference.

Blues by 33
so you've abandoned him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back