AFL Toast Rnd 18: 21 point win against Adelaide!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should add that some guys were slagging String off saying he was a one trick pony about 5 mins later he jags that incredible goal so I turned to them and said but it's a nice shiny pony😂

You weren’t that bloke that got slapped and punched by that woman?

You weren’t that bloke that got slapped and punched by that woman?
Lol no. But I tell you their supporters really do try and bait you into reacting. There's no banter it's just a s**t throwing exercise for them. It's the reason my wife won't go to games here. She once pulled up a lady for slagging off her own crows players the reaction was I will scratch your eyes out. First time I have ever had to stop my wife from assaulting someone.
We love going to Melb for the footy bcos there is the opportunity of real banter and not just verbal aggressive tirades.

One kick is not elite. If he nails his next 10 kicks inside 50 it might be considered elite.

Haha mate the kick was unbelievably bad. And the ball drop was worse. Surprised it even hit his foot.

In saying that, one kick can absolutely be elite. Sheeds GF goal I would describe as an elite kick. Hirds kick to Rama against Freo in Perth was elite. Tex Walkers in board pass in the final against the dogs was outstanding. If Clarke kicked either of those I would still describe it as an elite kick, even though Clarke himself isn't consistently an elite kick.

Anyway I was being sarcastic, but from what I've seen generally Clarkes kicking is not as bad as made out. And the positives he brings to the team far outweighs the odd shank. He'll be right.

Lol no. But I tell you their supporters really do try and bait you into reacting. There's no banter it's just a s**t throwing exercise for them. It's the reason my wife won't go to games here. She once pulled up a lady for slagging off her own crows players the reaction was I will scratch your eyes out. First time I have ever had to stop my wife from assaulting someone.
We love going to Melb for the footy bcos there is the opportunity of real banter and not just verbal aggressive tirades.

I refuse to go to Crows games. In Adelaide for exactly these reasons, they can't barrack, it's painful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very happy to say i was wrong and didn't see this coming from efc. Please note that similar comments were made last season...
Finals appearances since = nil.
Keep it up!!! Lot of footy left to play...

Good win although the Crows are ordinary and One of the least equipped teams in the comp to deal with our outside game. We had plenty going against us though so still a hugely positive outcome.

Other observations:
- Clarke is horrible by foot but He’s definitely a net positive. His distribution by hand is excellent and his defensive work is also very good.
- Thought Hartleys game was underrated. Plugged holes all over the joint and did it all competently.
- Saad destroyed Betts yet commentators kept telling us how menacing he looked....it was odd.
- Our work by hand was the best it has been this year. Quick, clean and effective. Need to execute like that against the best pressure teams.
- Francis turned on the jets for maybe the first time at AFL level. Might not have an engine but he has speed, great to see him use it.
- If Stringer got really serious about his footy and his body, like Dylan Shiel, counting calories level of serious, and dropped 5-7 Kg he could tear the comp apart. I love him now and not sure he has that in him...but he could.
-Kudos to Woosher for taking some risks and making some moves in the last couple of games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back