AFL Toast Rnd 18: 21 point win against Adelaide!

Remove this Banner Ad

BT "Essendons depth not quite as deep as other clubs"
Bruce "yes, fair call BT"

Yet another reason why I only listen to radio when watching live.
The radio isn't much better. Heard them say the same thing on sen this afternoon. Maybe they should have a look at the vfl ladder..and maybe even watch some of our games :)

Just because a guy doesn't look the part doesn't mean he should be written off. I recall being chastised by all before the Brisbane game last year for suggesting Brown was worth selecting. He would never get a game for Gws. Fk me he showed a lot tonight. He's officially best 22 without question now. Stewart meh

The radio isn't much better. Heard them say the same thing on sen this afternoon. Maybe they should have a look at the vfl ladder..and maybe even watch some of our games :)
SEN are imbeciles. Listen to ABC Grandstand, although their Adelaide crew are comfortably the worst.

Radio calls of games aren't perfect but there is a lot less nonsense, more just calling the game & once you've made the switch, there's no going back as I am reminded every time I watch a replay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a night. I’ve never seen the lads win in my home state, and I’m 30, so this was super special.

I could rabble on about every player and certain things they did but they all played their part. An enormous win that needs to be backed up by a percentage booster next week to setup the rest of the year.

Parish's protected zone 50m that gifted Jenkins a goal was just on the replay. Geez that was a putrid call.

Putrid in the feel of the game, but absolutely correct in how it is supposedly meant to be officiated.

He needed to be more aware Darce.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back