Preview RND 18 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun 18th July 3.20PM @ MCG - Team Post #401

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the emphatic crowd at this one.

Gil the Dill at his finest.

Worst administrator in the history of the competition.

love these threats from posters "I'll be watching closely" as though post game they'll pick up the phone and have a player de-listed........

Threats? Hahahaha!
Please walk me through how I’ve threatened?

I’ll be watching closely. That’s it!
No threats. No calls or emails.

Please don’t read into things that aren’t there! It’s a very antagonist comment!

Poster said none of those things. What I took from it is that the poster will be watching closely and will form a view even more sharply after the game. Which is pretty much what most supporters do. Watch game. Form a view. Chat about their views. Sometimes with emotion. Some times with Mayo. Sometimes just clinical critique. Big deal.

Thankyou. You’re spot on! Glad someone read my comment for what it was

Last week their top 8 possession possession winners had 216 touches b/w them - average 27 each. You will reach for the razor blades comparing this to the normal outcome of our mids and better ball winners. I would only back in Walsh to get more than 25 today.

Yet some posters are “expecting” to win. They have won the last 5 against us coming off wins v Swans and Tigs in the past few weeks.

So hope I’m wrong but they should win again sadly, just hope we are more honest and competitive than the garbage we dished up on Rd2
Nothing wrong with expecting to win. Looks at the Hawks yesterday. I can’t recall one game this year where we have won in adversity. there’s a lot out and we look a little depleted but you bring the hunger and energy and anything can happen. We need some new heroes today.

Question:

If we get belted today, what do people think will happen off field, if anything??

Review in progress.

It'll be included in the review.

But nothing in the short-term

Today looms as a big game for Jack Martin.
Setterfield has been The whipping boy (and rightly so he’s been deplorable) but Jack Martin can’t be far behind him. He has offered literally nothing since coming back from injury. Yet he continues to get selected. Last chance today? I’ll be watching closely.
I’m glad you’ll be watching closely this week because you obviously didn’t last week .
Martin looked injured/ not ready however he was involved in 3 scoring opportunities and
Threats? Hahahaha!
Please walk me through how I’ve threatened?

I’ll be watching closely. That’s it!
No threats. No calls or emails.

Please don’t read into things that aren’t there! It’s a very antagonist comment!
No threats I agree but you should had been watching closely last week.
Jack looked injured/not ready but was involved in 3 score involvements and kicked at over 90 % efficiency.
not a great number of kicks but I reckon he looked dangerous.

Over to the Game Day Discussion thread ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back