Game Day Rnd 18 - Carlton v Hawthorn Game day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our decision to draft De Koning over James Worpel was baffling at the time given our need for midfielders.

It looks atrocious today

When you are rebuilding, it's not the top 10 picks that matter. It is what you do with the later ones and that was just a horrible miss

Our decision to draft De Koning over James Worpel was baffling at the time given our need for midfielders.

It looks atrocious today

When you are rebuilding, it's not the top 10 picks that matter. It is what you do with the later ones and that was just a horrible miss
How would we know just yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I turned on the ABC commentary but I had to turn it off when that dreadful, disloyal hasbeen Malthouse started talking. He and Rogers were a great pair weren’t they?!

It looks atrocious today

Like really?

It looks atrocious today

TDK is tracking well in development for a tall. It's been obvious SOS has focused on talls - he now needs to look at the next draft for midfielders!

It looks atrocious today

When we pick a 200 cm 75kg ruckman you expect a 28 possession game in his first year from him??

Its all about the long term. You can make a judgement on that in about 4 years. Too hard before then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back