Preview RND 19 - Carlton v North Melbourne Saturday 24th July 1.45PM @ Marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreuuuzeurns

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Well I would. Normally if there's a late change, you have your listed emergencies to choose from.

So if Kemp isn't ready, why was he named? They don't just pull names out of a hat.

Last week they “managed” Fogarty, listed him as an emergency and then used him as the sub anyway.

A lot of it is for show.

Doro

Collective Narcissism Support Group
Sep 22, 2011
62 West Wallaby St.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Wensleydale Wanderers
Jones ruck? I'm sure he played there successfully (a bit) in the seconds when he was building a few years back...Tdk foward?
I thought the MC would go that way when Pitto and Cas got injured, but it seems to be JSOS for the back up centre bounces and Cripps for the boundary throw ins. I'd like to see Liam given some ruck time though.

NavySteel

Premiership Player
Jun 15, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
No surprises here today. Must lower the eyes. Long-bombing won’t do it. TDK resting fwd is our best “tall option” but only when Goldstein is relieved by north’s second ruck.

Quick, clean and accurate is how we win.

can we do it?

One of the worst posts I've ever seen on BF.
Has to be top 5 for ignorance I reckon. There's a Brownlow post around somewhere that also qualifies.

Could be Cripps’ Magic Johnson moment. Chance for him to step up in a different position and be a match winner like when Magic stepped in at Centre for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in the 1980 NBA finals.
I'll have a Magic Johnson if he succeeds at it...

Jan 2, 2009
Penguin
AFL Club
Carlton
No surprises here today. Must lower the eyes. Long-bombing won’t do it. TDK resting fwd is our best “tall option” but only when Goldstein is relieved by north’s second ruck.

Quick, clean and accurate is how we win.

can we do it?
Long bombing won’t be that bad if we get it to ground with all our smalls. If Cripps doesn’t mark it or JSOS we will have an abundance of quick players at their feet.

Could be Cripps’ Magic Johnson moment. Chance for him to step up in a different position and be a match winner like when Magic stepped in at Centre for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in the 1980 NBA finals.
A game implanted in my memory.......fmd, sin.........

Aug 17, 2016
GOLD COAST
AFL Club
Carlton
Kennedy has just started finally playing the way we've been crying out for him to play. Leave him in the guts for Koutas sake.
Kennedy has had these patches for us before,he can have a high output in games for a while then fade.
Very strong body and obviously very effective for us when he is on all cylinders...Kennedy has had injury issues going way back he was rehabbing long term ,perhaps this is a combo of his health doing well plus great work ethic for his future going forward
His stats have been great...i agree LEAVE HIM IN THE GUTS !....can do some HF as well etc :thumbsu:

BlueTang

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Carlton win,
Cripps 2+ goals,
Kennedy 25 plus possessions
Walsh 35 plus possessions.
Talking through my bet, but hopefully all's well that ends well and gamble responsibly!
I reckon there will be some attempted thuggery against Walsh today, Nth to me seem like a team that would try to intimidate a star kid

teagueyubeauty

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Somewhere there
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool, Yankees
Get off it. 2/2 disgraceful posts wrt Harry.

I don’t think this troll is actually a Carlton supporter, should be board banned as they’re not adding anything to the conversation/s.
If Harry was fit enough to get through a game he’d be playing, end of story

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back