AFL Toast Rnd 19: Win against the Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Still cant work out what in the hell was the muppett umpire looking at that he couldnt make a decision...

A bird...a plane....the stars....the frekin moon....was someone on the roof....a parachute....ffs.......I cant stop laughing how incompetent one could be....and no wonder we all lose it.......

With 1:17 left in the fourth the Gc player got very close to tripping up McDonald-Tipungwuti. Must’ve been centimetres in it! Luckily he had a neat sidestep and delivered a perfect pass to Hooker. Otherwise it probably would be an Essendon free but then Gc would flood back. Then it would be very difficult to score. I’m glad there’s no injury from that, potentially could’ve been something. I guess the Gc player was going for a professional free kick and there’s big pressure to win, but I’m not a fan of just sticking your leg out at 90 degrees and swinging a leg. I understand why the Gc player tried it, just didn’t work out. Anyway, the whole passage of play starting from the throw in needed to be perfect and it was!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing first half. Obviously Heppell comes in next week, will Hurley/Fantasia be fit?

Hurley is 4-6 weeks away. Hepp was back in moon boot after Crows game and admitted he was very ginger.

Have I missed something, or has the AFL been completely silent on that Zaka goal that was not paid!!
No wonder the AFL hierarchy are constantly ridiculed.

No different to what happened with sirengate between Freo and Saints.

When the final siren sounded, Fremantle were leading by one point but the umpires did not hear the siren and play continued for around 10 seconds, during which time St Kilda scored a point to tie the match. Four days later the AFL Commission determined that the match should have been ended when the first siren sounded. As a result of this St Kilda were stripped of the last behind and the two competition points for a draw that they had received. The victory and the full four points for a win were awarded to Fremantle.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back