Game Day RND 2 V Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

GET UP

Will be there, looking forward to cheering our group on and seeing some good footy (in all likelihood some biff too).

Spewing I'm at work today but I've got the game set to record on Fox for when I get home. Not expecting us to take the choccies but I'm hoping we can put together something like that first quarter from last week. Let's get this bread ladies.

I had heard several days ago they were up to 35,000 tickets sold. Pretty sure it was Goss who said it on the wrap.

So chalk up at least 35,002 as I head along with the young fella for his first trip to Optus Stadium!

Didn't realise two of the Dockers players were married, that could wind up an awkward relationship. "We had to divorce, she kept giving me hospital handpasses to save her own arse." "Yeah well you burnt me to have a shot on goal!" "You can't kick for s**t!"

I had heard several days ago they were up to 35,000 tickets sold. Pretty sure it was Goss who said it on the wrap.

So chalk up at least 35,002 as I head along with the young fella for his first trip to Optus Stadium!
Have a good avo.
I'm now going with 5 others. That's six more, but I think you should be adding it to 20,000.

Update on AFLW Derby:

Ticket Sales passed through 40,000 last night. The record for Optus for AFLW is 41,500 odd.
Weather is cool and cloudy for Perth and about 28 today.
Eagles say 3000 AFLW Members to date.
Fremantle Coach admits it is NOT just another AFLW game.
The AFLW bosses are in Perth for this one.

Well heading in on the first train (from the North) and it’s a pretty good mix already of WCE & Freo supporters.

Got all 3 my girls with me too so this is a pretty special day in my life :D

Purple mate has informed me that this one counts for breaking the Derby streak.

Big lulz on offer if the coasters get up now.

Had the same suggestion from a deluded mate... just smile and say of course.

However deep down u just know they won’t say boo about this result outside of their purple circle because at this stage of the AFLW, it’s awkward knowing u girls go harder than their AFL counterparts (& probably kick better).

Here’s to our girls having a red hot crack!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Similar signs from last week, reckon it might be a long season. Great intensity at stoppages, look like we’ve focused on winning clearances, but not much else outside of that.

Would be great to have a good set of hands up forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back