Jimmae

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tennessee Titans, Tottenham Hotspur
Owies is untested and the FP position at AFL level is infinitely more difficult to get involved than at VFL level.

TDK is a kid with talent being talked about like he's the white Natanui for some reason...
You're completely disregarding what I'm saying. Both have the basic skillset to make that transition easy. They don't need to anything more remarkable than play their role the way they play it at VFL level.

It's the Gibbons, Schumacher and Goddard types of the world who have to adapt to the fact that the their average opponent is now about 2-4 inches taller, 5-10 kgs heavier, and a hell of a lot cleaner and quicker more consistently.

Accidental genius

Premiership Player
Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
oh well at least weve identified a great kick at goal in newman...was always a tough ask today

some players like lang only appear ok when team is performing really well...we need more players that can make a bit of a diff...

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
I wish we’d won just so we wouldn’t have to listen to that bloody awful tune of theirs, it’s deplorable.

Happy with a four goal loss with our outs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Tim Watson is a grub. Takes every chance to put the boots in against the Blues.He should worry about the possible side effects of the performance enhancing drugs his son and other Essendon players took under their legendary cheating coach Ser James Hird.
fu** me the complaining about commentators is hilarious. There is no bias against us, and even if there is, who gives a s**t. Just ignore them. Hilarious people take offense at the weirdest things

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Thought we had many players down on their best form today
Considering we had so many best22 players missing it was going to be a big challenge
Thought we helped Weagles many times during the game with sheer dumbness on our behalf
Thought we were led by the youngsters Walsh Silvagni McKay and Gibbons all sensational today
Thought Newman Simpson Murphy and Curnow led the way all game
Although we were well beaten in general play and we're our own worst enemy a lot of the time, that's the best 4goal loss you could ever ask for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom