AFL Toast Rnd 21: 43 Point Win against the Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what he thinks now in his heart of hearts.
He is paid a lot of cash at St Kilda but it would be a slog at the moment.

Though if he stayed we would not have one of Francis or Parish - im not complaining!!!
He probably doesn't give a s**t - like their whole team at the moment.

It's quite unbelievable how garbage St Kilda are. They are absolute chog.
giphy.gif

Who ended up playing Goddards role? I feel it was McGrath but i missed patches of the game trying to put the kids to sleep

Who ended up playing Goddards role? I feel it was McGrath but i missed patches of the game trying to put the kids to sleep
Zacka maybe? He played back mostly in the last 1/4 and a half.

Whilst I don’t think Brown’s hit on Saad is worth anything more then 2 weeks, I can’t understand the view that there was no head contact. He did hit the shoulder first, but due to the force of the hit, his head also ends up been hit by Brown’s shoulder.

McGrath took Saads role no doubt. Heppell seemed to be in defensive 50 a lot more than usual in the second half though.

Whilst I don’t think Brown’s hit on Saad is worth anything more then 2 weeks, I can’t understand the view that there was no head contact. He did hit the shoulder first, but due to the force of the hit, his head also ends up been hit by Brown’s shoulder.
I thought it was intentional in the moment. There was no need for him to bump him so late after Saad disposed of it. Agree he shouldn’t get more than 2 weeks.

Great effort but let’s not look into it that much. Stkilda are putrid. Weakest effort we’ve come up against, they’re in for a few tough years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith is a player. AA next year and we make finals with Daniher and a big recruit in. Go bombers

Complete garbage to watch but that was the most fun I've had at the footy in years. Merv Hughes was about 3 rows in front of me and in absolutely stellar form. Brown on Saad as crude a bump as you're likely to see, It was so late Saad didn't even brace because he didn't feel the need to, the ball was well, well gone.

Saint's are bleak, bloody bleak. I'm more bullish about Carlton than I am about them

Lets ALL just believe in one more week guys & enjoy this win.
If the Crows lose against GWS which is likely then they are one week less happy than us.
Take heed in this fact considering they were flag fancies in 2018.

Is it just me or do all the Saints players basically look the same.
Pierce and Marshall are legit identical.

Last edited:
Watching the replay, some of the lesser lights in the team did some really good things... Brown going back, McNeice run, Colyer played his role, Langford is class.

Great team effort.

Francis did some nice things but his one issue is getting pushed out of the marking contest by guys half his size.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back