AFL Toast Rnd 21: 6 point WIN against the Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Trav was playing some great footy as an outside mid and snagging a few goals, Hocking is the man that when the team was up and running we lost games when he wasn't there, winning games when he was, was huge in that last game against the pies last year.
Hocking yes (although by then it raises a few issues about too many average to slow inside mids) but Colyer hasn't really done enough to be considered a midfielder yet. Needs to start getting the ball more and more often. More minutes on a wing would certainly help with that.

No sorry, didn't mean to troll. In my book the dogs just

Yer sorry i forgot Murphy in that list all australian captain. McLean aint really dogshit either.
Aside from our suspended 12, of which 11 would start, we are also missing Goddard and Baguley. A lot more serious outs than the dogs have.

Cue in the rack was in reference to bagging Cooney.
Right, lose the crap avatar then and try supporting our team..
One day someone might put a cheezel on your finger and you'll realize what a breath of fresh air Coondog was...

You really should learn what put the cue in the rack means...got me all hopeful for a sec..

Last edited:
Picked a good weekend to get down to Melbourne for the first time this year. the noise in the last qtr made it feel like a near 30k crowd

Such a great day, cant really pick out any passengers from that 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back