Game Day Rnd 21- Carlton v Fremantle Gameday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU!

I'm disappointed that people I like and respect around here are liking this comment.

Nothing unreasonable about my observations and you are just being a complete smartarse.

What is so wrong about calling into question the effort in that third quarter ??

Look at the last .. we have clearly switched back on again and are playing more competitively.

This place....

Bolton needs to come out and slam this 2nd half in his presser, no more of this green shoots bullshit there is no excusing the drop off

Does nobody around here think the coaching group have any responsibility in the playing group coming back after half time clearly lacking focus and not being switched on? I realise Bolton can't kick it for them.

No one has been harder on the club and rebuild than me, but if this is on the coaching group then the only way it can be is because they let the older spuds play at all.

First half our youth did the work and we played very well, but it’s a team game and when it’s the time for the older spurs to do their work because the youth tires, we fall to pieces with constant turnovers and lack of effort

Is my memory bad or did Murphy used to be a much better user of the pill 5-6 years ago?

Could have sworn he was a player we could rely on to use the ball well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any remote chance that some of forwards will man up and stop the Fremantle forwards running off the HB flank at the centre bounce?
They have done it over a dozen times.

so ******* sick of watching this ******* piece of ******* s**t team every ******* week. ****
I don't think the real #8 would feel quite this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back