Preview Rnd 21 - Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 12th August 4.40PM (AEST) @ Optus Stadium - Final team Post #209

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmae

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tennessee Titans, Tottenham Hotspur
I'm more confident about 2 rucks with Lobbe and Kreuzer than I am with Phillips in the mix. Both are much more capable forwards.

Jack to play in defence it seems... Kerridge replacing Graham is the most significant move in the positive.

AFL Club
Carlton
I'm more confident about 2 rucks with Lobbe and Kreuzer than I am with Phillips in the mix. Both are much more capable forwards.

Jack to play in defence it seems... Kerridge replacing Graham is the most significant move in the positive.
Hopefully it provides an opportunity for Polson to take up some of the lost Kennedy midfield minutes. Would also like to see Pickett play some time on the wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Carlton
Polson has been used as a ball winning mid in the VFL would be nice to see him not tagging at AFL level.
Exactly. After getting good numbers he earned his promotion back up. We don't really have anything to lose and its all positive as he gains experience in that role.

Soapy V

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Polson has been used as a ball winning mid in the VFL would be nice to see him not tagging at AFL level.
Yep. The last three weeks is to try and things and see what we have. Would liked to see Garlett off HB, Pickett on a wing, Polson on ball etc. You never know what positives you may uncover

AFL Club
Carlton

Definitely happier Kedge for Graham. It’s like if we bring Kreuzer back we must play a spare ruck to cover for his inevitable in game demise! So hope Macreadie comes in and not Kreuzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom