Preview Rnd 21 - Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 12th August 4.40PM (AEST) @ Optus Stadium - Final team Post #209

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisendblue

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
You just know we are going to play Kruezer as a key forward ahead of Kerr.

Unfortunately it looks that way, unless the rucks change of the bench which would be sillier than playing two rucks.

Will be interesting to see which emergencies go up. Like I said still hoping for a late change.

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I'm more confident about 2 rucks with Lobbe and Kreuzer than I am with Phillips in the mix. Both are much more capable forwards.

Jack to play in defence it seems... Kerridge replacing Graham is the most significant move in the positive.

harrisendblue

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm more confident about 2 rucks with Lobbe and Kreuzer than I am with Phillips in the mix. Both are much more capable forwards.

Jack to play in defence it seems... Kerridge replacing Graham is the most significant move in the positive.

Hopefully it provides an opportunity for Polson to take up some of the lost Kennedy midfield minutes. Would also like to see Pickett play some time on the wing.

newblueo

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2014
echuca
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Would rather Grahams 17 nothing touches at half forward then lobbes 7 touches 7 hit out game at ff.. muh

Dec 26, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton

Definitely happier Kedge for Graham. It’s like if we bring Kreuzer back we must play a spare ruck to cover for his inevitable in game demise! So hope Macreadie comes in and not Kreuzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back