Preview RND 21 - Carlton v GC Suns Sat 7th August 1.45PM @ Etihad - Team - Post #366

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie and Eddie playing in the same forward line for the first time :hearteyes:

Charlie, Eddie and honey! Bit of xfactor back in our forward line. With mckay, jsos, Martin and fisher that's a dangerous looking group.

Tall: mckay, curnow
Medium: jsos, Martin
Small: Eddie, honey, fisher

Noice.

Wonder who will be medical sub... If I was choosing it would be Mitch or Matt... But I reckon it will be Marc...

Murph. If we're gonna get him to 300 despite his lack of interest, this is the way to do it. Three weeks as sub, a week off to rest in a big game against Port, then a send-off in the final round when the players have more to play for than just him and he's got no reason to hold back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt Murph will be the sub and get a full game next week or the last round. Betts will play the rest of the year to get to 350.

No doubt Murph will be the sub and get a full game next week or the last round. Betts will play the rest of the year to get to 350.
I think getting Murph to 300 and Betts to 350 may not be in DT's best interest.

It has to be Mitch due to the ?? On TDK.
It doesn't. They'll make a call on TDK before the game, likely on the back of how he's pulled up today.

Levi would be a good chance to come in if he's fit enough. Mitch getting ruck minutes on the weekend was contigency planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back