Preview RND 21 - Carlton v GC Suns Sat 7th August 1.45PM @ Etihad - Team - Post #366

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls don't, GCS are largely a rabble but have enough talent to trouble most teams on their day, and you never know which Carlton turns up.

Haha I reckon we've beaten GC in this end of season fixture every single year. They really fall away as the year goes on.

It's when we cop them in the first 4 rounds we've sometimes lost to them.

that "need indigenous players to attract same" has a funny smell about it............discuss.............
... Really? When players like Martin are quoted as Betts being a big factor in choosing Carlton, and I believe stengle said it explicitly about Adelaide and how it helps them attract indigenous players? This just reads like you're trying to imply an innocent statement is racist. It's not even discussion worthy.
f’ed if I/you know......
As above. Martin was quoted saying it at the time. We do know.

"The Eddie factor was pretty massive - I can't wait," he said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL website showing TDK facing a test to play this week - I’m confused as I thought he’s out for a couple of weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

AFL website showing TDK facing a test to play this week - I’m confused as I thought he’s out for a couple of weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The Club were awaiting test results before they would make a call, pretty sure they never quoted a “couple of weeks”. Some here and in press were speculating a few weeks or “end of season” if it was a serious pec injury

I think the ruck contest being dangerous is a bit of a myth these days. It's not the 90s anymore, ruck injuries don't occur as often as they used to.
If they do , they don't occur outside of centre bounces. Happy to see H, Weiters, Jones or Crippa contesting in the forward or backlines, just not in the centre bounces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back