teknodeejay

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Arsenal
Within 4 goals (well, almost) each of the best two sides in the competition... fair effort.

Fisher before at that last contest was pathetic again. I wouldn’t mind seeing him dropped for Stocker or Schumacher for the next two weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
Wow that obvious bullshit decision to allow a mark 3 seconds after the siren meant Richmond beat the line

That would have cost me 15k if WHE kicked the first goal in the Collingwood match.

prisoner777

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 3, 2013
Bluesville Intergalactic Community
AFL Club
Carlton
Within 4 goals (well, almost) each of the best two sides in the competition... fair effort.

Fisher before at that last contest was pathetic again. I wouldn’t mind seeing him dropped for Stocker or Schumacher for the next two weeks
Given our awful first half a good result. Still good teams have to be consistent.....roll on season 2020.

Blutopia

All Australian
Nov 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
No Martin, Cotchin, Rance.

You blokes actually thought you were a chance.

You are being monstered out there..
McKenDICK was probably one of the multitude of Tigers supporters that used to cut up their membership cards by round 11 and spit on their coach and players.

Something you only see from filth..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back