Game Day Rnd 21 - Carlton v Richmond Game Day Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBayou

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
You understand about speed of sound, acoustics, barriers, other noise etc? You get that?
He was 20 ft away, the speed of sound has no bearing. I get that everyone at the ground and watching TV knew the siren had gone before the ball even made it to the goalsquare. Only one certain incompetent individual got it wrong.

And it was not even the worst decision of the day

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
I’m done with Carlton. The side isn’t as good as we say it is. They will never do anything. Don’t see a flag with this side cause they are overrated and don’t try. Don’t say they tried because they quit once they knew the game was over. Sick of believing in a side that won’t do anything

1.5/10 troll

Get better

Tazblue

Debutant
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Lang,Fisher LOB all out for next week Cant continue to carry players.
Agree with Fisher & Lang but at least LOB tried to go directly forward the few times he has it.
I’d add Deluca to your list as he is too rushed at this level.

I’m done with Carlton. The side isn’t as good as we say it is. They will never do anything. Don’t see a flag with this side cause they are overrated and don’t try. Don’t say they tried because they quit once they knew the game was over. Sick of believing in a side that won’t do anything
Bye

bluegrass

Cancelled
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Keep your pants on - we beat the premiers-to-be for 2 quarters of football at their home ground in crappy conditions with no help from the men in spew green.

Last edited:

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
good bye

murphbf08

All Australian
Nov 18, 2007
hawthorn
AFL Club
Carlton
Did you watch the game by any chance?

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
i stopped watching the game live in first Q; immediately after the umpire paid a deliberate OOB against us. Furthermore, I was sickened by the prospect of having to listen to Grigg's commentary. I switched over to live radio broadcast.

Funk

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Just to rub salt into the wounds of a horrendous display of umpiring, they are even incompetent AFTER the siren.

We’re these the guys from Edgbaston?????

At least in the Test they f***ed up the decisions against both teams.......

bluegrass

Cancelled
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
i stopped watching the game live in first Q; immediately after the umpire paid a deliberate OOB against us. Furthermore, I was sickened by the prospect of having to listen to Grigg's commentary. I switched over to live radio broadcast.
Good move. Channel 7 might as well invite the Richmond cheer squad into the commentry box. Would’ve been less biased and more thoughtful .

He was 20 ft away, the speed of sound has no bearing. I get that everyone at the ground and watching TV knew the siren had gone before the ball even made it to the goalsquare. Only one certain incompetent individual got it wrong.

And it was not even the worst decision of the day
Yes. The only person to not hear the siren was the umpire. How long did it take you to ask the other 50k people? Cause it's only 6.30 now?

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Good move. Channel 7 might as well invite the Richmond cheer squad into the commentry box. Would’ve been less biased and more thoughtful .

My son is usually unbiased when it comes to umpiring. With that in mind, he called me after the game to whinge about the standard of umpiring; i'm suspecting it must have been shitehouse. I'm about to watch the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back