Preview Rnd 21 - Carlton v Richmond - Sunday 11th August 3:20PM @ MCG - Final Team - Post #399

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 3x GA tickets if anyone is interested in going today, I’m too hungover last place I want to be is at the G with that many people 🤢

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hey mate. Would love to take the girlfriend and her mother if you still had the tickets. Moneys pretty right at the minute. If not that's fine. Either way go blues

Why would they be resting them as you say?
There's a rest coming up in just over two weeks time.
Maybe Carlton are resting CCurnow and Docherty also. :)

If Richmond are genuinely resting them for the fun of it, it doesn't really make sense.
Cotchin hurt his hamstring so I doubt they are resting him. Martin might be a different story though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they’ve obviously ‘rested’ Martin however we need to temper our expectations as they are very much the team to beat,play a very strong brand of footy.If we can get within 4 goals would be a positive result.

Why does everyone think Martin's been 'rested' like Richmond are taking us lightly?

They are in the middle of a battle for top 4 and top 2 for a home final...there is no way they take it easy when there is a bye before the finals.

'Soreness' is a real thing...we had to drop Kreuzer only a few weeks ago because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back