AFL Autopsy Rnd 21: Chewed up and spat out by the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

No he wont. Neither will Zaharakis. Neither will McNeice. Neither will Baguley. All three will be delisted instead of having a graceful exit.
Zaka’s got 2 more years. But should be sacked immediately.

Edit. Second rounded from Suns would be an absolute win

What a joke. Let's all have a laugh and
the players can dye their pubic hairs blonde. Haha and we can all fork out our hard earned cash for memberships next year.
WHEN WILL THIS fu**EN CLUB GET SERIOUS?
Hair dye isn't the reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And to top it off, we don't exactly have lots of kids dominating like they were earlier in the year. Mynott may debut next week because we have no one else. Ridley better come back. Laverde better be played on ball.

I'm genuinely not even disappointed. I want to be. but im not

You have to take the chances to debut deserving kids when they are banging down the door like Mynott and BZT were. The good teams reward form, we aren’t a good team. It’s great for reupping energy.

Probably the worst performance in Essendon's history. A few junk time goals saved us from world record embarrassment.

Don't give us that bullshit about injuries. The VFL top-ups showed more fight than this group.

Langford, Myers, Baguley, McNiece should never play for this club again. Zac Clarke shouldn't either but I guess we do need at least one 6'10 spud in the team to pretend to compete at the ruck contests. Fantasia can go back to SA if he wants. Done **** all for 2 years.

Worsfold might as well just pack his s**t now. We've gone nowhere as a team under his watch. The medical team should also be replaced.

Why is Worsfold clapping our second goal for the night deep in the last quarter? What message does that send? Absolutely disgraceful.
lol c'mon, it's not like he fist pumped and high fived.

He golf clapped, hardly anything wrong with that

Membership count officially closes and we completely free fall.

Looks like the 5 wins in a row was a marketing strategy to maximise memberships.
Record memberships and another sellout home crowd. We couldn't be in better shape for another successful off-field performance. Might even 3-peat as off-season premiers to added more S' to our list.

Soon as the Bulldogs applied the blowtorch & just hunted us, they all got back in their cars & went home. They just cant handle any kind of pressure watsoever!

How about those Lions hey?

Not sure why people are so angry or shocked, all week we knew we were ****ed this match.

Don't get me wrong, the effort was deplorable, but let's all take a deep breath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back