Preview RND 22 - Carlton Reserves v Port Sat 14th August 4.35PM (AEST) @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How out of favour is SPS that he can't even get a run today? Also seems a bit strange that Owies also didn't get a recall... but I guess we need to pump games into an underdone McGovern and Casboult instead
I understand Gov and Levi as we need some height. Rapt for Kemp and Durdin, but you'd expect SPS to be ahead of them.

Yeah kemps a gun, he'll succeed wherever he plays. Centre square, wing, Hf, Hb... Feels a very special player in that sense.

Agreed. Haven't been this excited for a young player's debut since Charlie Curnow several years ago.

The big wraps Andrew Walker has placed on him is no faint praise either.

Agreed. Haven't been this excited for a young player's debut since Charlie Curnow several years ago.

The big wraps Andrew Walker has placed on him is no faint praise either.
Both Echuca boys?

With Gov and Levi coming in, any chance that we play Kemp further up the ground?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the most undermanned side I can remember Carlton fielding in my 27 years on this planet

Pray 4 mojo

There was a team back in 1981 or 1982 that we fielded that was so hit by injury - that when they beat Geelong that day Parkin wanted a plaque to go up to commemorate their effort - don’t think this will happen today sadly

Asked for mercy from footy gods in here yesterday, decided to smite us some more!!!

Good luck to Corey, hopefully he does well and can get a second game next week. With Betts on the way out it would seem, we need to unearth our next gen small forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back