Preview Rnd 23 - Carlton v Sydney Saturday 26th August 4.35PM @ SCG - Team post #143

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am really worried about Cunners contract situation considering he isn't getting a game. Hope he isn't leaving :(

No big H either sucks.
H is out for the year with a toe injury. Armfield is a club legend. Got the absolute most out of himself and is in the leadership group. Most importantly is a role model to players and people outside of football and in the community. He deserves a sending off game for getting the absolute most out of himself and using his status to better not only himself and the club, but also the community. Well done to the club for select him.
FWIW, I love what Bolton's doing uniting the club once again and showing the players that hard work and loyalty will be rewarded. Congratulations Dennis on a wonderful career.

Last edited:
I hope Levi can kick 3 goals this weekend, as he will equal Waite's best goalkicking year for us.

No tall forward has kicked as many goals as Levi had this season since Fev left.

Maybe puts things in perspective.

Would have like cunners in but making him work for a spot isnt a bad thing. Doesnt sound like he played well last week. Has had a good taste of it, hopefully works his ass over the summer and can get 22 games into him next year.

Good to see army get a farewell game, be bleeds naby blue and will give his all. Hoping for a goal or 2 from the 50 arc.

Hoping for the same effort as the last 3 weeks and not the crap we served up 5 or 6 weeks ago. Be nice to sneak a win or even an admiral loss, hoping they havnt already switched off.

Would be nice to see charlie kick a bag and put pressure on rising star award

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Reckon Cunners has some stuff they want him to work on. His last game in the seniors was ordinary (not alone in that game however).

Jaksch is clearly gone.

Army deserves to be carried off.

Guard of honour.......both teams !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH very surprised Army was picked...club certainly gifting him a farewell game and showing they will look after loyal players in a way...which i guess is a nice message to send the playing group.

But his form has been pretty horrible and he's been a liability the last few senior games he's played.

TBH very surprised Army was picked...club certainly gifting him a farewell game and showing they will look after loyal players in a way...which i guess is a nice message to send the playing group.

But his form has been pretty horrible and he's been a liability the last few senior games he's played.
He was emergency last week.
Maybe he's not as poor as you think.

Waite did it in less games and really is better than Levi in every way.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...A&pid1=318&pid2=3417&fid1=P&fopt1=2010&fid2=S

I've seen every game Waite played for us. I don't need the stats.

I was pointing out that all of our tall forwards have struggled to kick goals for a long time now. Waite despite all of his promise could not find consistency in our side. Henderson failed.

By the way I'd challenge Waite being a better contested mark. Both are very good in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back