Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Saturday 24th August 4.35PM @ GMHBA

EAtfISiUYAAsHir

No chance of Carlton supporters getting tix, is there?
if you spent every minute of your waking life between now and then trying to get a ticket...............no............

I find it amazing the AFL in their infinite wisdom fixtured a young Carlton list vs 3 team that you could argue at least two were considered top 4 sides pre season in the last 4 rounds of the season.
Bye before the bye before the finals ... pretty sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it amazing the AFL in their infinite wisdom fixtured a young Carlton list vs 3 team that you could argue at least two were considered top 4 sides pre season in the last 4 rounds of the season.
Garbage fixturing

I reckon setting the fixture up every season must be about as difficult as doing something that is really difficult........don't they use some extraordinarily expensive software or something?

I reckon setting the fixture up every season must be about as difficult as doing something that is really difficult........don't they use some extraordinarily expensive software or something?
I don’t think that it is but then again. We’ll call it a draw.

Yep. Gotta make sure the Pies don’t go interstate more than twice a year, only have 6 day breaks against sides coming back from Perth, plenty of night games at the G and so on.

Veritable mine field of things that could go wrong if you don’t be careful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back