News Rnd 23 Fixture released

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets went on sale this morning at TicketMaster. Plenty still available, just be prepared to pay through the nose for them. Snap them up fellow Blues, let's make plenty of noise down there.

I must be the only non Geelong supporter who actually thinks it's fair enough that they play home games in Geelong.
No I agree with you. I live in WA and I have the same attitude I have to it with the West Australians complaining about lack of games at the G. It’s not your home game, you play where the home team wants to play you and you deserve zero say.

I keep telling my WCE & Freo mates, if you want more guaranteed games at the MCG, sell home games to the ground

ROAD TRIP!

Ok, who's with me?

Careful - if you thought the Geelong fans who travel to Melbourne to watch their team play are bad... you're in for a shock with the ones who live in their actual town.

If Collingwood were allowed home games at Victoria Park... you are about there with regards to the upstanding citizens and lawful tax payers that frequent GMHBA and surrounds.

They're horrible when they lose, and they're more horrible when they win, bizarrely.

Careful - if you thought the Geelong fans who travel to Melbourne to watch their team play are bad... you're in for a shock with the ones who live in their actual town.

If Collingwood were allowed home games at Victoria Park... you are about there with regards to the upstanding citizens and lawful tax payers that frequent GMHBA and surrounds.

They're horrible when they lose, and they're more horrible when they win, bizarrely.

Went last year with ODNBlue. He's excellent company, although poor bugger had to sit next to me for hours.

Trip was uneventful. Fans were fine. Match was unexpectedly close.

From what I could tell, we were sitting in the only non-member/gen admin area. It was mostly Carlton supporters, so had no fan trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like an ad but for those buying tickets use the code DEAKIN on the Ticketmaster website when you book and it's 25% cheaper for all tickets. https://blogs.deakin.edu.au/deakinl...kets-for-all-gmhba-and-mcg-games-this-season/

Or buy a Geelong 'membership'. This one gets you two GA tickets for one game for just $45: https://membership.geelongcats.com.au/2-pass-flexi-saver

Just make sure to ring up and change the two individual tickets to two games to two GA tickets for Round 23.

The best thing is that it is below the $50 spend so it won't count to Geelong membership numbers :p

Went last year with ODNBlue. He's excellent company, although poor bugger had to sit next to me for hours.

Trip was uneventful. Fans were fine. Match was unexpectedly close.

From what I could tell, we were sitting in the only non-member/gen admin area. It was mostly Carlton supporters, so had no fan trouble.
It was a very enjoyable road trip!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back