Status
Not open for further replies.

Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
To say this is a massive game is the understatement of the season.

After a shock loss to GCS and a touch up against the Dons we have bounced back and had wins against Collingwood Melbourne and GWS.

Buddy is getting his swager back after booting 15 goals the last month and threatens to blow the comp apart.

Can Ronke back up again against Hawks after booting 7 in the earlier season matchup.

Heeney is really starting to lift and Parker has been solid. Another good game by the above mentioned and it will be the Tigers at the G in a fortnight.

Hawks on the other hand have found a way to be in contention again led by a man who had a teary about our defence which led to the infamous coffeegate with the best mate Gil.

Horse and Addis had some dialogue over the phone and found a way to stay the best of mates.

Constantly beaten in the coaches box what does our one trick Pony have up his sleeve to get one up on his old mate.

Burgoyne always has a blinder against us and with Mitchell with the brownlow virtually dangling round his neck will be wanting to have a big say it what happens.

Stopping silk will go along way to winning this.

Will Hawthorn lift like they always do against us? The 2012 premiership loss still seems to burn deep. (As does 2014 for this board).

Will Hawthorn play like they did against the Saints and Brisbane or will we see a GCS like effort from us?

Too many questions that I don't have the answers for.

I'll say this..... If you want to keep sane this week avoid the Hawks board.

I think it will be tight all night. Our 5 and 5 record at home doesn't fill me full of confidence and neither does Hawks having a cracking record at the SCG. It's the s**t the bed factor that makes me worry.

Its time for the club to stand up and put a few of us at ease and have a comfortable win.

Our confidence is growing and we are on the brink of something special.

I'm going with Swans by 11 points.

The winner beats Tigers at the G in a fortnight.

* If you're a Hawks fan posting here. Please remember it's our board and show respect.

To Swans posters let's not stoop to their level and be respectful in return. Happy posting. (Tongue in cheek)

Last edited:

giphy.gif

I'll do a preview soon. Quite possibly the worst one ever.

Top 4 awaits the winner.

Let's hope we dont get out coached AGAIN.

Can this be my preview???
Let's ask your daughter, after she finishes her chocolate rewards and treats :lollipop::shortcake::pizza:for this week's tipping :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep which is what I am hoping for to be honest. If we beat them great if not onto the other side of the draw.
My thoughts exactly!!

EDIt: It's the other side of the draw whether we win or lose, isn't it?

My thoughts exactly!!

EDIt: It's the other side of the draw whether we win or lose, isn't it?

If we were to play Richmond and win we’d stay on course but they would go to the other side of the draw.

If we lost we would go to the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back