Preview Rnd 23 Swans vs Hawks. SCG Saturday night. Winner Top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find gunston easily the most smug one of the lot.. after we beat them at the G during the award for best player he snubbed horse but horse still made a point to shake his hand. Just something I noticed.

He snubbed him then shook his hand? That would of looked odd

This is going to be the game of the season. I just hope that whoever wins this goes on to smash Tigers in the first final. Their supporters have become the most cocky I have seen since Cats fans of ten years ago. The salty tears would be so delicious.
I partially share your thoughts but if it came down to Richmond or Hawthorn I'd have to go with Richmond
A Swans fan hoping for rain? Flashbacks to the mid 2000's..
Farmers barrack for the Swans too!

I wonder if Dawson is carrying a little niggle. Must want him fresh for the Tigers.

He's picked a hell of day to stop drinking.

Sorry your avatar always cracks me up.

Harry has to get the job on Smith dosn't he? Can anyone else keep up, maybe Florent, but he's a bit inexperienced for Smith

* it, just stick Lloyd on him.

I feel like ins and outs don’t matter against this mob. Regardless of personnel we are so susceptable to their little games of kick to kick every time. The three keys are being switched on, being clean with the ball, and being unpredictable with our movement and decision making. Three things we did quite well against them earlier in the year, but that was not at the SCG and Buddy wasn’t playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The media commentators continue to write us off, as if we only got here by luck and desperation.

We've beaten every team in the 8 bar Richmond this year and we still beat them at the G in their permiership year so we're not afraid of that particular challenge.

Long may we be the underdogs.

So team changes since we last met?

Swans out: Mills, Rohan, Smith, Towers
Swans in: Buddy, Newman, AA, Hanners

Hawks out: Sicily, Frawley, Howe, Whitecross, Langford, Duryea, O'Brien

Hawks in: Schoenmakers, Mirra, Worpel, Miles, Brand, Puopolo, Nash

Is that right?

Seems the Hawks are far weaker, and our forwardline has returned?

Everyone talks about Ronke, but Hewett won you the game. Mitch was in red hot form and he got destroyed that night.
Have my doubts we’ll get away with it twice, fully expect Clarko to come up with a way to mitigate the tagging.

So team changes since we last met?

Swans out: Mills, Rohan, Smith, Towers
Swans in: Buddy, Newman, AA, Hanners

Hawks out: Sicily, Frawley, Howe, Whitecross, Langford, Duryea, O'Brien

Hawks in: Schoenmakers, Mirra, Worpel, Miles, Brand, Puopolo, Nash

Is that right?

Seems the Hawks are far weaker, and our forwardline has returned?
Sicily And Frawley are big outs for us but the depth of the ins are much better than the outs.
Worpel is looking like a ripper of a player and Nash looks like quite a dynamic player.
Langford & O'Brien are far from best 22 imo and Howe has probably been forced out of the side and won't return in finals.

I'd say we are of similar strength.

Funny to hear that Burgoyne could be a late out as i first saw it hear. Would have no confidence going to the game if that was the case as he knows how to win and drag us over the line.

Sicily And Frawley are big outs for us but the depth of the ins are much better than the outs.
Worpel is looking like a ripper of a player and Nash looks like quite a dynamic player.
Langford & O'Brien are far from best 22 imo and Howe has probably been forced out of the side and won't return in finals.

I'd say we are of similar strength.

Funny to hear that Burgoyne could be a late out as i first saw it hear. Would have no confidence going to the game if that was the case as he knows how to win and drag us over the line.
What the hell happened to Langford btw, just hasn’t improved as expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back