Preview Rnd 23 Swans vs Hawks. SCG Saturday night. Winner Top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarko will try to isolate our least experienced defender.. hopefully newman doesn't find himself one out.. he did it when rampe was still finding his feet and it worked for them.

Without being accused of condoning violence Gunstan is one bloke I would like to see Gaffed.
Not the swans way however the Hawks will do it without hesitation. At least a few of their biggest snipers have moved. I wouldn't put it past them to target a few of our players. Sniping dirty flogs.

Fox, Towers and Dawson not playing NEAFL.
Vision on 7 news last night with Franklin doing stationary handball was telling he ain't playing. Whoever was not in the camera angle who handballed it to him dropped it short and Franklin could hardly move off the spot. Could not take a step or forward movement type lunge at it. Feet were anchored like in concrete only for thim to stretch out his arms to the max to grab it. Awkward. If he plays he will be about as mobile as Bobby Skilton's statue at the Lake Oval.

Thinking back in past Hawks games I feel like they always physically target our more damaging players at the beginning. Hanners, Parker, Lloyd have all been targets in the past. With that in mind I feel like Aliir will cop a lot of attention early on
Yep and I think they'll win too unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All eventual premiership sides have had a s**t ton of luck not saying we will win the flag.
Well I suppose that's sort of my point. We're relying on a lot of thing falling our way v Hawfs. Doesn't usually happen against them tbh. Besides the VFL media is already lining up the Hawf vs Tigers match in the first week of the finals. Umps will be ruthless.

Well I suppose that's sort of my point. We're relying on a lot of thing falling our way v Hawfs. Doesn't usually happen against them tbh. Besides the VFL media is already lining up the Hawf vs Tigers match in the first week of the finals. Umps will be ruthless.

No but thats what happens things go your way luck is a big factor its just rarely talked about in the media.

We have had lopsided free kick tallies against us for most of the year.

No but thats what happens things go your way luck is a big factor its just rarely talked about in the media.

We have had lopsided free kick tallies against us for most of the year.
Luck has been on our side for the last 2 weeks. I hope for our sake it holds out for 1 more week because we're going to need it.

Free kick tallies are one thing a concentrated effort to force a desirable result is another beast to overcome altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back