No Oppo Supporters RND 24: Thank * It’s Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Trolls will not be tolerated

Looney Tunes Explosion GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

The amazing thing is, if we do finish above the Cats it will be the first time in exactly 20 years we have finished higher than them

How is it possible with a salary cap for one club to finish ahead of another for 20 bloody years? It takes a special kind of incompetence.

I did a calculation and, presuming it is 50/50 each year, the chances of one club finishing above another for 20 consecutive years is 1 in 1,048,576

We literally achieved a one in a million. Well done Essendon.
Look at who has been identifying talent for the respective clubs over that time - that will give you the how.

The amazing thing is, if we do finish above the Cats it will be the first time in exactly 20 years we have finished higher than them

How is it possible with a salary cap for one club to finish ahead of another for 20 bloody years? It takes a special kind of incompetence.

I did a calculation and, presuming it is 50/50 each year, the chances of one club finishing above another for 20 consecutive years is 1 in 1,048,576

We literally achieved a one in a million. Well done Essendon.
Late contender for Post of the Year, this one. Wild stuff

Can someone gif the kick Tsatas did on the wing when he had no pressure and it went at a right angle to his target.

Qwre cooked for another 10 years lol

Merrett on 7 just now.

Looked shattered. Clearly had been crying.

Sounds like it was a heated team meeting post game.

Said the team is mediocre and needs to make some hard decisions in the next few days.

Link

36 disposals of which 3 were contested
interesting that he had a subtle dig at parish i reckon
zac cares and he is tied to the club long term

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night was a roller coaster.

Picking my daughter up in the 1st quarter and listening on the radio I didn't care, then after i got home watching the first 10 minutes of the 2nd I felt white hot rage. I then went and did some s**t until the 3rd quarter when i started watching and i simply didn't care again.

This morning i still don't care. It's like the results are a direct output of the club not caring. If they're not invested, why should I be?

Last night was a roller coaster.

Picking my daughter up in the 1st quarter and listening on the radio I didn't care, then after i got home watching the first 10 minutes of the 2nd I felt white hot rage. I then went and did some s**t until the 3rd quarter when i started watching and i simply didn't care again.

This morning i still don't care. It's like the results are a direct output of the club not caring. If they're not invested, why should I be?

I watched the first five minutes and was about to turn it off when I realised Tippa was about to come on. Watched another five minutes and turned it off.

Then came back with 8 mins to go in the last quarter and same as you. Just sort of glazed eyes my way through it.

whoever our strength and conditioning coach is must be living the life of riley, doing. nothing for the club and getting paid for it.

laughable, essendon is a joke sometimes
I wonder if there will be changes there. Scott has mentioned the football dept last 2 weeks.

The tackling isn't anywhere close to where it should be and it is not all about size. Butters ain't that big but he tackles well.

Players are just using their arms to try and stop opposition, laughable at this level,

I wonder if there will be changes there. Scott has mentioned the football dept last 2 weeks.

The tackling isn't anywhere close to where it should be and it is not all about size. Butters ain't that big but he tackles well.

Players are just using their arms to try and stop opposition, laughable at this level,
This drives me crazy.

And we can come back and do it all again next year, are we not a lucky bunch.

What else would it mean with AFL lifestyle.
It's pretty bloody obvious.

Young, heap of cash and worshipped.
Why would you push yourself for actual success when that lifestyle is pretty much all you could want as soon as you walk into the league.

That's the thing about mediocre, you aren't s**t enough for the thrashings to make you wake up and want more.
You think you are trying hard, you think you can party and still be a professional.
Dog s**t leaders don't push you.
Crowds still show up and chant your name.
They don't care about fans insofar as actually performing for them, actually being successful.

It's why we need these beltings, we need as much spotlight and attention on this club.
Embarrassment on the biggest stages.
Members to not sign up, crowds to dwindle.

Bottom of the ladder cellar dweller lifestyle to maybe wake the club up to the reality that they are absolute s**t, and they are so amateur that they don't even know it.
Players that are happy to be playing AFL . Not players who want to go the extra mile to win a GF . 🙂

If you are only considering two teams the probability is twice as likely as you don't have to count the first year.

hard to assume not. we’re so lacking compared to other teams, i feel like every other club has players who break tackles and have genuine leg speed & we have no one who has either (sans nick hind, who developed under whoever at kilda (though did play with our vfl side iirc))

let’s hope there’s something done about it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back