Game Day Rnd 4/5: Eat who alive? vs Tigers MCG @ 15:35 AEST-Last game at the G F/N

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew when we were signing Tomlinson we were overpaying for a utility player who is lucky to be a bit taller and can run both ways, but ******* hell he looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane.

I knew when we were signing Tomlinson we were overpaying for a utility player who is lucky to be a bit taller and can run both ways, but ******* hell he looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane.

Very poor above head, considering his height

Too many passengers but hunt was particularly useless. Did he even offer anything defensively? Won't play bennell because he needs to work more on his defensive game but play hunt who did exactly 5% of nothing. Same with melksham he was lucky he at least scored.
Oliver had an absolute stinker could see it early when he handballed 2 inches straight to a tiger resulting in a goal. We are so easy to defend we still don't spread so he constantly are putting guys under the pump. Petracca the only player looking for a longer option. Lever playing like Adelaide. Forward entries same old story. As derm said no creativity but also no creativity from the coach.

Apparently the freo vs Adelaide game went into prime time in the states what a way to advertise the game. To be honest about 20 years too late even a stinker in the late 90s early 2000s would be way more entertaining then any current game.
Mate it's beamed into prime time in the sports bars here in Canada and not a single person gives a flying *. One of the girl servers I always talk too said it looks gay and noticed how they all do their hair.

It has to be the only elite sport in the world where the toughest version of it is played at an amateur level

******* hell. These assholes have ruined AFL for the dumb American

Give up mate or better yet find a new team, we are pretty much the Browns of the AFL. It a recurring nightmare.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back