Preview Rnd 4 - Carlton v GC Sunday 14th April 2.40PM @ Metricon Stadium - Final Team - Post #1332

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping the bounce improves on the way the day started for me.

Up at 5.00 am to watch the Aussie assault on the Masters only to be terribly disappointed so now to turn this around by watching a comprehensive football victory.

Now that tomorrows Masters tee off has been brought forward I can still resurrect the day by seeing a Blues win and and an epic golfing story in which both Scott and Day come from the clouds to fight it out in a playoff.

The Gods of Golf and football must get their heads together at least once.
completely understand your interest in the game - not sure I quite understand my complete & utter disinterest possibly more than any other - maybe tennis

My partner and I had a baby girl on Tuesday, she has never seen Carlton lose. Today won’t be that day (she also sleeps 20 hrs a day and can only see about a meter away, but let’s not focus on that)....
lovely to hear, ct - presume she'll be at the dogs game?

:D I was channel surfing and came across the show while Derm was talking over the top of some game footage. When he came on camera, I almost fell off the couch - some things just can’t be unseen!

View attachment 654370
So why did you show me?:sick:

Just quietly. Dermie starting to look like Bert Newton.

I am getting impatient for a win. My mother is driving me insane with all of the chicken little, everyone should be publicly hauled over the coals, we are lacking the inarticulable (is too a word) 'something', short-termism/tunnel-vision, and other forms of regurgitation from Facebook and the Hun. I need a bloody break from the negativity, which is depressing me more than our performances are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am getting impatient for a win. My mother is driving me insane with all of the chicken little, everyone should be publicly hauled over the coals, we are lacking the inarticulable (is too a word) 'something', short-termism/tunnel-vision, and other forms of regurgitation from Facebook and the Hun. I need a bloody break from the negativity, which is depressing me more than our performances are.
you come here for a break from the negativity?

Wal
Makes it tough. Cripps needs help on the inside and we need more genuine mids to compete head-to-head. Dow and SPS are still young, undersized and inconsistent. Fish even more undersized and off the boil. Setters is still finding his feet after long term injury.

Walsh is the one that is providing some support but more on the outside and we really shouldn't be expecting any more from him. Sam has been amazing!

If there is no change to the side, having Levi in the team is absurd. This spot should be for another mid - Bam Bam, JSOS
walsh was terrific on ball and contested when moved there last week. Which is his best go. I’d play him in the guys from now on. Don’t need to ‘protect’ him at all. His in close hands, Reading of the play and decision making are superb.

On ball in the middle for mine today.

Was he admiring the Civic?
was parked around the corner in humble shade - but I'm sure he would have spilt the coffee if he'd seen my boot full of aggressive fend-off blueboy stickers

I quite like the boy.....

POSTLE3_gallery__470x316.jpg

So no Polson or Kennedy in the magoos today. How many emergencies usually travel, 2?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do we read this as both McGovern AND Curnow are out?

If you are going to play games with selection that's the way to do it... Have them planning for a long-bombing, high marking extravanganza, then actually line up small and fast...

I can only assume Kennedy is playing. Given the NBs play today, there's no other possible explanation given he has been low on match fitness, and it would make total sense if Fisher has been practising forward, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back