Preview Rnd 4 - Carlton v North Sat 14th April 7.25PM @ Blundstone Arena - Team - post #618

Status
Not open for further replies.

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
r91_110_1090_774_w370_h246_fmax.jpg
Hopefully will make his parents and all of us proud. Wishing him good luck!

Mr O’Brien batting above his average.

Neku

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Still Carlton.

He seems like an awesome guy (besides the Collingwood bit maybe :p). I have no doubt he'll succeed and thrive at the club. Congratulations to him on his debut (and to Soapy V of course, you must be proud).

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
You want to hope she hangs out for the game. It would be awfully rude if she pops pre game. Btw I have the Hungarian Goulash stewing away, with bottle red to wash it down

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We do eat well don't we? I have chicken with leeks, bacon and mustard in the slow cooker.
Love cold weather comfort food.
I had the best goulash with bread dumplings in Prague

It is a nice sunny 26 degrees up here on Manly beach in Sydney - just back from a nice afternoon swim in surf, balmy offshore breeze blowing. Wiffy is down in melbourne visiting friends and I am about to put a couple of burgers on the BBQ - with some sneaky chips in the oven...nice quiet home all ready for me to start bellowing at the TV.:D

GO BLUES.

Jun 4, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
It is a nice sunny 26 degrees up here on Manly beach in Sydney - just back from a nice afternoon swim in surf, balmy offshore breeze blowing. Wiffy is down in melbourne visiting friends and I am about to put a couple of burgers on the BBQ - with some sneaky chips in the oven...nice quiet home all ready for me to start bellowing at the TV.:D

GO BLUES.
Had a surf at queenie this morning before it got too busy. Good spot :).

Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Breaking pre game pizza tradition tonight and smashing down a hot vindaloo in the hope it gets the wifey's labour going :p

5 days overdue now:huh:

Missus B_B is a few days away now too. We're not quite at Operation: Curry stage yet, though it has been discussed!

If we win tonight I may have to cave in to her suggested name of Lachlan...

Best of luck to you and the family mate.

Bluechip66

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Ok....spent the day golfing, drinking & punting
Just sent the missus out to buy another case, as I’ve run out...
Let’s win this or else I wasted a massive hangover!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back