AFL Toast Rnd 5: Bombers by 58 points

Remove this Banner Ad

The explosive pace and clearances by Shiel today was awesome!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quality banter from the old guys in front of me, consistently reminding stringer it was the last day of school holidays.
Old farts forgot that it's on Monday!

Sport is a strange thing sometimes. 3 weeks ago after the saints game we were a depressed lot.

The trio of heppell, shiel and merrett has been outstanding the last 2 weeks. Shiel was phenomenonal in the 2nd quarter, his burst of pace from clearances was judd-esque.

Fantasia was in blistering form today. Loved Hams effort in his first game, guelfi also able to pressure the opposition for good effect. Mcgrath is starting to really gain some confidence in his bursts through the middle.

Loved JDs 60m bomb. Brown has been class thr last 2 weeks. The defensive line with hooker and hurley leading the way is solid. Saad again just gets the job done. Redman and ridley are a pair of very skillful defenders.

We have been a lot of fun to watch the last 2 weeks.

Ten minutes left of the replay. So good I watched it twice, once live on 7 and the replay on Foxtel :p Half-time job from Foxtel is pretty good actually (the rest of the footage is identical of course, except the watermark).

Apparently the corridor is now to be called the Tullamarine Freeway 🤣 They can burn that childish graphic that went with the nickname though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seem to always find a negative, but I didnt like JDs over the top celebration after his long goal.

I love those celebrations if it's a close game, but it's not needed when your 10 goals up. I hate it when players do it against us and I dont like it when we do it. I think it's bad sportsmanship.

Apparently the corridor is now to be called the Tullamarine Freeway 🤣
They had better increase the speed limit on the Tulla then!

I seem to always find a negative, but I didnt like JDs over the top celebration after his long goal.

I love those celebrations if it's a close game, but it's not needed when your 10 goals up. I hate it when players do it against us and I dont like it when we do it. I think it's bad sportsmanship.
Yep totally agree, how dare a bloke who's missed 12 months of footy enjoy getting amongst it once more...

Really, too funny, even for a tin-rattler pissant club. Why would you even insult your supporter base’s ‘intelligence’ with this?

Attachments

• 24C7DE68-7A35-44D4-A9B0-4523A5BC5789.jpeg
    24C7DE68-7A35-44D4-A9B0-4523A5BC5789.jpeg
    277.6 KB · Views: 175

What.

That's what I liked. It's his first game back from a long term injury. That goal meant a lot to him.

Really, too funny, even for a tin-rattler pissant club. Why would you even insult your supporter base’s ‘intelligence’ with this?
It's actually a very good idea and going to a great cause.

Oh and by the way, we're auctioning off our jumpers too.

Too much to mention as far as positives concerned but I will say I particularly like Redman’s poise. Glides along the deck and always looks to have time.
Baggins still baffles me, surely Begley comes in for him soon.

Redman, Guelfi, Ambrose, super impressive.

Joey D lead strongly but is missing some game sense. He's moving 100% again though, which was the major concern. The reading of the play will come.

Again on Guelfi though, what a game. He churns out performances like that every week and he wont be playing VFL any time soon

The bloke plays with a jovial attitude and hasn't played in almost 12 months. Enjoy the win bruh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back